Monday, January 30, 2006

Book of Daniel: Cancelled

Friends,

Another crazy rant, I fear. Once again, when we get something really good like an Episcopal soap opera set in the Diocese of New York that mentions St. Stephen's and has clergy that are human and good looking and don't always know the right thing to say -- the conservatives in Knoxville find a way to snatch it away.

And add to the indignity that our very own Wendy M. was actually in episode 5 and we never got to see it and you can just bet I am seeing red. We know they filmed 8 episodes! And we deserve to get to see them -- heck, I deserve to get to see them. Even if you were offended -- do it for me! Let your rector have this small pleasure in life or I might start popping Vicodin. E-mail NBC and let them know that people in the South have remote controls same as us. If they don't like "The Book of Daniel" they can watch re-runs of 7th Heaven (which I also like very much).

thebookofdaniel@nbcuni.com

Let's make a stand!!! (Ok, so it's for trashy tv, but it's still a stand!)

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Pastor Susan said...

Now that's what I'm talking about. You go, Bob!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

You can catch the remaining unaired episodes as webcasts from their site.
http://www.nbc.com/The_Book_of_Daniel/
I believe that each episode is available for the whole week and changes on Friday.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Pastor Susan said...

Thanks, Sophie! Good tip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home